Tuesday, September 6, 2011

To My Favorite Person

Two years ago today, we were married.  Such a happy day.  A day filled with much love and laughter, anticipation and dreams realized.

J, when I am down, you are my up.  When I am scared, you are my courage.  When I am nervous, you are my calm.  When I am angry, you are my peace.  And when I am full of joy, you add to that joy until I feel that I just might burst.  

It's true, what they say in the movies.  You complete me.

You are the best husband, and now that best father, that I ever could have wished for in a million, trillion years. And if it's possible, I love you even more now than I did on that day two years ago.

Happy Anniversary, my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...