Monday, September 26, 2011

Because It's Monday

And because I both went to sleep and woke up on the wrong side of the bed...


You get a lazybones A-Z post today.


A. Age: Forever 29.
B. Bed size: King.  I adore the big bed.
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming the stairs.  What a pain in the arse.
D. Dogs: Daphne and Delilah.  Cute sometimes, annoying at others, but oh my does the nugget love them.  (As do I.)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.  With fiber.
F. Favorite color: I'm the girliest type of girl.  Pink, all day, every day, pink.
G. Gold or Silver: I enjoy them both.
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the cello as a youngster, and I was awesome at it.  Wish I had never given it up.
J. Job title: Teacher.
K. Kids: My nugget, Gabriel.  7 months old.
L. Live: North Cackalacky.
M. Mother's name: Debbie.
N. Nicknames: Betsey, B.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only for the birth of the babe.
P. Pet peeves: Bad spelling and/or grammar.  Brown belts with black shoes.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Well THERE'S a surprise.  I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and DIE from that surprise."  Guess the movie!
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I'm the oldest of four.  Two younger brothers and one younger sister.  My siblings rock.
T. Time you wake up: 7:00.  Unless the wee one wakes me earlier (which isn't too often) or the husband lets me sleep later (which is every weekend).
U. Underwear: I'm a fan?
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets make me vomit.  For realz.
W. What makes you run late?: I'm not a morning person, so getting out of bed in the first place is a struggle.  After that, I want to snuggle my kid, which makes me late(r).
X. X-Rays you've had: Lots.  Aside from teeth, there was also an elbow, a foot, an arm, a knee...
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make lots of yummy stuff.  Cooking is my thing.
Z: Zoo animal: My faves are the otters, polar bears, and all of the primates.  I seriously heart the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. If I could +1 your 'U' answer I would...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably be more excited about this if I knew what the +1 was...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...