Friday, September 2, 2011

Fiber

Yep, I needs it.

Since having a baby, things just don't work the same as they did before.  My insides got all scrunched up, and then unscrunched themselves in such a way that more fiber is now required in order for them to work.

Such is life.

I've written about the Benefiber in my morning coffee.  Good stuff.

But the other day I discovered these:
Let me just say, the commercials do not lie.  Cardboard?  No.  Delicious?  Yes.  I mean, really, really good stuff.

So for my other oldster friends who are in need of a little more fiber in your diets?  Go out and buy these immediately.  You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. YES! They are very tasty! But have you felt the after effects? No one wants to be around me after I eat these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't seem to bother me, but HOW SHOCKING that they would bother you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...