Friday, September 16, 2011

Time For a Change

Since I was a mere tween, I have been a yo-yo haircutter.  As in, grow it out, chop it off, grow it out, chop it off.  I have twice donated a massive amount of hair to Locks of Love.  For me, it has always been go big or go home.

When I got engaged, I started growing my medium-length hair out so that it would be long enough for any updo come wedding day.

And I've been gun shy ever since.

I've grown and grown, with only a trim here and there.  I just can't bring myself to go short again.  (Also, J says no to me cutting all of my hair off.)  But I am feeling that pull towards something new and different.  So I've made an appointment for this weekend.

My big change?  BANGS, and some more face-framing layers (a la Carrie Underwood- see below).
What's that, you say?  This is hardly any different than my current haircut?  Yes, I realize this.  But for now, it's the best I've got.

Also, bangs are a big deal!  And I am sure that I will LOVE them.  (That is, I will love them for about a month, at which point I will begin the process of growing them out again, as evidenced by the multiple times I have gone through this whole 'bangs' process.  Such is life.)

Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...