Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Fashion

Although the air is not yet crisp here in the south, I am in the fall fashion spirit.  I look forward every year to putting away the flips and breaking out the boots, to saying goodbye to pastels in favor of richer colors, to layering without sweating.

I kinda love fall.

This fall, here are the trends that I am loving.

Menswear-inspired shoes.  I. WANT. THESE.
Romantic blouses.  Especially those with a beautiful bow.
Pleated skirts.  So figure flattering!
Blazers are back!
Statement pants.  What a great way to add color to your wardrobe. 



Now if only I could afford all these great fashion finds.  It's really too bad I didn't have the good sense to marry rich.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...