Friday, June 4, 2010

Feel God Friday: Pictures!

They say that a picture speaks a thousand words.


I love photos.  I think that a good photographer can really capture a moment, and that resulting photo will indeed speak to its viewer.

I, however, am not one of those good photographers.  But I would like to be!

I have a really nice camera that I bought a few years ago off of eBay.  I still don't know how to use said camera.  Even worse, I am constantly forgetting to bring said camera to photo-worthy events.  I am really trying to work on that.

BUT, I DO always have my trusty iPhone.  It takes okay pictures, not great ones.  But I found this app this week (yes, I know I sound like J) that I think is kinda cool.  It's called Hipstamatic, and it takes pictures that are "vintage" looking.

I know engineers have worked for years to constantly improve cameras and resulting picture quality, but I think it's kinda fun to have these pictures with such a unique look.

So this week (and always), pictures make me feel good.  And I promise, I'll keep working on my skills.

Until then, take a peek at some of my Hipstamatic shots (unfortunately, plants and animals were my only subjects this week...they can't run away).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...