Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Baa-aack!

With absolutely nothing to show for it.  I didn't take even one single picture during the entire (incredibly relaxing, sun-filled, sandy, surfy) vacation.

"What's that about?" you may ask.  "Did you forget your camera?  Was it malfunctioning?  Did your iPhone also suddenly cease to take photos?"

I wish I had an answer as plausible as that.  I brought along my (very nice and expensive) camera, and I had my phone with me pretty much at all times.  I just didn't bother to take either one out to snap even one measly picture.

Apparently, I have inherited my mother's "lack-of-taking-pictures" gene.  Her gene manifested itself once she started having children...there are a decent amount of baby pictures of me, but by the time you get all the way down to Scott, you'll be lucky to find one or two.

SO, in the hopes of being a better picture taker than my mom, I hereby pledge to do a better job of taking pictures with my (very nice and expensive) camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...