Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy

I like to make lists.  I like to write down things that I need to get done.  It helps me to stay organized and on top of my game.   

And the very best thing about making lists?  I get to cross items off once they've been completed.

There are not many feelings better than that in this wide world.  Of course, all the mushy gushy feelings are wonderful, but crossing items off of my "To Do" list gives me a sense of accomplishment.  I like feeling accomplished.

Folks, I'm working on a mega list these next few days.  There are many things to be done leading up to Turkey Day.  (Have I told you all yet that the crazy everynookandcrannyofhousemustbeclean thing that came over me during pregnancy never went away?  I dusted the vacuum cleaner last week, people.)

There is much cleaning to be done.  There is much food to be prepared.  There is decorating to do, playlists to be created, linens to be laundered, errands to be run, dogs to be trained not to go ape shit crazy when guests arrive (a girl can dream, right?). 

Point?  I'll be one busy lady these next few days.  So forgive me if the blog is lacking.

I love the ole' blog, but alas, it did not make the 'To Do" list for the remainder of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...