Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- The Final Week

Saturday, November 26- Today I am thankful for quiet.  With all of the hustle and bustle of the last few days, it was wonderful to be able to spend a quiet day with the family.  Today was one of those days where we stayed in our jammies a little too long, and didn't do much besides a little swinging at the park and movie watching on the couch.  Bliss.
Sunday, November 27- I am thankful today for Santa Claus, and all of the magic that he brings to the Christmas season.  Today we took the nugget to get his picture taken with Old Saint Nick.  Can you say precious?
Monday, November 28- Today I am thankful for all of my fellow teachers, and the dedication and inspiration they bring to the profession.
Tuesday, November 29- I am thankful this evening for a warm bubble bath and my Kindle.  One of my favorite ways to end a stressful day!
Wednesday, November 30- I started the month being thankful for my hubby, and I am ending the month being thankful for him, too.  He works so hard to provide for our family, and Gabe and I are so lucky to have him.

I truly do have so much to be thankful for.  What a wonderful month it has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...