Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

There's a lot of this going around on Facebook and in the Blogosphere.  I thought I'd participate, but in a less-than-daily format.  This month, each Friday I will post about things that I have been thankful for during that week.  I think this is such a nice way to remember what this time of year is all about- presents.

Just kidding.  Of course, it's about the love of family and friends, and celebration of all the good in our lives. 

So here goes!

Tuesday, November 1- On the first day of the month, I am thankful for my husband.  He is truly my best friend and partner in all that I do.  Also, he has already given me the greatest gift in the world, which leads me to...

Wednesday, November 2- I am thankful for my beautiful, funny, perfect baby boy.  He has brought such joy to my life.  Each and every moment of mommyhood has been precious to me.

Thursday, November 3- I am thankful for the medical professionals of the world.  My nugget has not been well (nor has his mommy), and thanks to some great doctors and nurses, it looks like everyone is finally on the mend.

Friday, November 4- I am thankful for my family.  They are really so much fun.  I am so grateful that I have the kind of family who I actually want to be around, and look forward to spending time with.  (Even as a teenager, I could say this about my parents- crazy, huh?)  A special shout out to my brother Scott, who tonight will be babysitting so that J and I can have dinner together before he leaves for a business trip tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...