Friday, May 20, 2011

Gabe- Three Months

Oh, my sweet Gabriel Clark.  How is it possible that a quarter of a year has already passed since your birth?  Time is flying by way too fast, and I'd like it to slow down immediately.  You are becoming a little person.  You are no longer just a little lump.  Some of your personality is beginning to shine through.

You are happy.  Oh, such a happy baby.  You love to lay on your back, look up at me, and laugh your sweet beginning giggles.  You like to hear your voice, so you coo and babble and yell- when you don't have your hands in your mouth.  You'll find that thumb someday soon, sweet boy. 



You recognize my voice and my face, and when I come to get you out of your crib after a sleep, your face breaks into a gigantic smile.

You are beginning to chunk out!  Your face and your arms and your thighs are gaining those perfect, adorable little rolls and folds of baby fat on a daily basis.

Your hair is growing!  It's auburn, just like mine, and it's wild.


Your beautiful lashes are growing, too.  Those eyes?  Oh, my.  I believe you just may be a heart breaker.



You're strong.  You like to sit up on my lap, facing out, like a big boy.  You like to be held up with your legs on the ground, so that you can practice standing.

You like to move your head from side to side, back and forth, again and again, looking at everything, taking in the world around you.  Sometimes you're so busy looking around that you wear yourself right out.

Your daddy and I couldn't believe it when you rolled over for the first time on your three month birthday!
  







I love you so much, sometimes I think my heart may just burst!

My perfect, beautiful little boy...I believe I was born to be your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...