Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness- Week 4

Saturday, November 19-  I am thankful today for a beautiful, healthy, 9-month old baby boy.  I realize that I've already expressed my thankfulness for the nugget, but today, on his nine month birthday, it feels appropriate to say it again.  I am so thankful for my baby, and the gift of motherhood that he brings.
Sunday, November 20- Today I am thankful for my home.  I may complain about this house a little (okay, a lot), but in reality, the house itself is not what's important.  It's the home that you choose to make that counts.  This is what I will try to remember this week as we gather round the table and host friends for the holiday.
Monday, November 21- I am thankful today that this Monday is really my Thursday!  A two day work week means five days straight at home with my boys.
Tuesday, November 22- Today I am thankful for the end of ear drops and antibiotics, and a return to good health!  It appears as though the ear infection that I have not been able to kick for the past two months may have finally disappeared.
Wednesday, November 23- I am thankful today for help around the house.  My wonderful hubby took the day off of work to help me with holiday preparations.  It is nice to work side by side with the one I love, even if it is time spent dusting and vacuuming.
Thursday, November 24- Today I give thanks for all of the wonderful people in our lives.  Spending the holiday with some of our dearest friends makes me appreciate the extended family that they have become.  It was once said that friends are the family we choose for ourselves.  This is truth, indeed.
Friday, November 25- I am thankful today for family time spent together putting up the Christmas tree.  It is something that I look forward to every year, and it is made even more special this year by the fact that we are  starting a tradition with our newest addition.  We are so very lucky to have a third stocking to hang this Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...