Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Umm...I Don't Know About These

So I'm all for some humor on baby clothes.  But only if it's actually funny.  In general, I'm against most clothing that has phrases like "Daddy Rocks" or "Mommy Loves Me."  I just find them cheesy, and would rather dress the nugget in a shirt with an airplane on it, or better yet, some preppy stripes.

Occasionally, I see onesies with actual funny phrases on them.  I was recently searching Etsy for cutie, unique clothes and came across some "funny" onesies that I found seriously questionable.  Opinions?



This one actually horrifies me.
Well, J IS a computer geek...


Okay, I actually think this one is funny, but still don't think I could put it on my baby.
Overall, I'm just not sure what I think about babies wearing clothing that reference drinking, swearing ,and sex!  Isn't that what the teenage years are for?  ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...