Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge | Day 27: Last Year vs. Now

Well this is  an easy one.  Let me document the past year in photos:
August 2010- J and I at a wedding.  Teensy bump!
September 2010- J and I on a trip for our anniversary.  My first week in maternity pants!

October 2010- Growing belly!

November 2010- No mistaking the baby on board!

December 2010- At my baby shower!

January 2011- My maternity photo shoot!

February 2011- My everything was born.

March 2011- The nugget's first photo shoot!
April 2010- Wrestling my peanut.

May 2010- Watching the boy roll over.

June 2010- Family time at the beach!

July 2011- Family photo!
I'd say life has changed for me, just a wee bit, over the past year!  But it has been the best year of my life.  Becoming a mama is the realization of my biggest, bestest, most wonderful dream.  Couldn't ask for more.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, it for sure has been a great year for you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...