Friday, August 19, 2011

First Haircut

We knew he'd have a head full of hair.  At my 35 week ultrasound, the tech could see it on the screen.  As I was giving birth, the nurse immediately commented on his locks after one little push.  He's got a lot of hair.

It didn't seem to matter how much blue I put on the kid, people were constantly mistaking him for a girl.  After his nightly bath, his mane was starting to get tangled.  Hair would constantly be in his eyes unless I tucked it behind his ears.  This, combined with a serious comb over a la Donald Trump, convinced me that the time had come.

And so it happened that at six months minus one day, Gabriel Clark got his first haircut.






My sweet little man looks like a big boy now!  And a handsome big boy at that.  Oh, my heart.

**On another note, I tried to tell J that since this one was big enough to be getting his hair cut, that must mean it's time to have another one.  Sadly, he did not agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...