Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge | Day 25: My Purse

I hope you've got awhile, because my purse is a dump.  Like, I literally dump all kinds of crap in there.  I carry a big bag.  You may want to get a snack.
Please note: this is not my actual purse.  But I wish it were, so maybe you could buy it for me?  Kthx.
Okay, here goes:
  • Wallet (which houses ID, some cash, my debit card, insurance cards, AAA membership card, and two little love notes that I sometimes look at when I'm having a bad day)
  • Checkbook
  • Glasses in brown leather case
  • Change purse (which holds all of those random store rewards cards- name a grocery store in any state, and I probably have a frequent shopper card)
  • Coupon Organizer- 'tis true, I lost the binder.  I must have left it behind at The Teeter.  Coupons are now in a purse-sized organizer so that in case of a coupon emergency, they are with me always.
  • iPhone- because I never leave the house without it.
  • Excedrin- for when I have a headache THIS BIG.
  • Tylenol- for when I'm pregnant and I have a headache THIS BIG.
  • iPhone car charger- why it isn't in my car right now, I have absolutely no idea.
  • Tiny hair brush- because sometimes the coif needs a midday pick-me-up.
  • Pen- black Sharpie pen.  Those little fine-tipped gems are the BEST.
  • Gift card to The Melting Pot- for my next date night with J.
  • A prescription and a discount card for said prescription- because I haven't made it to Walgreens yet.
  • Zipper pouch with nail files- you never know when you might break a nail!
  • Cuticle clippers- because I'm a cuticle picker.  This helps.
  • Grey stretchy headband- in case I want to wash my face in a public bathroom??  I've got nuthin'.
  • Baby sunscreen stick- for the nugget.
  • A pacifier- hey, I'm a mama- I've got those stashed everywhere!
  • Kindle charger- usually I have my Kindle in there, as well, which would make this make sense.  Alas, Katarina is at home today.
  • Old grocery list- because I guess I didn't throw it away.
  • Car title- I've been carrying this around for months, ever since Operation Soccer Mom failed.
  • Pack of gum- to remain minty fresh.
  • All of Baby G's ultrasound pictures- because I just don't know where to put them!
  • Keys- one to my classroom, one to J's house, and my car/house keys
  • Four lip glosses- all, no doubt, in ever so slightly varying shades of peachy-pink.
  • Two lip balms- leftovers from the days before I discovered Kiehl's.
  • Obligatory feminine products- because they're necessary.
I will now take this opportunity to clean out the mess of a bag I call a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...