Sunday, July 3, 2011

Product Review: Lip Balm

Like many of you ladies (and maybe a few gents!), I am a little bit of lip balm obsessed.  I just want my lips to be soft, supple, and perfectly kissable at every moment of every day- is that too much to ask?

In this quest, I have amassed a serious collection of products.  I believe I may have tried millions- yes, millions- of different brands.  It has taken me years, but I believe I have finally found the one I've been searching for.
Kiehl's Lip Balm #1.  I'd been suffering from chronic chapped lips that I couldn't quite get rid of for several weeks.  Once I started using this religiously?  Cured.

An added bonus?  It has just the right amount of shine, and isn't sticky!  To me, shine without stickiness is a lip product miracle.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...