Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Music

For the nugget's birthday, I really hoped he would receive some CDs.

J scoffs terribly at this, by the way, as CDs are SO last millennium.  But hey, they play in the car, and I can still add their music to the baby iPod.  And yes, he has his own, a discarded Nano from my past.  So it doesn't really count as his iPod.

But I digress.

Gabe loves music.  If he is playing and the TV is on, he will drop whatever he is doing to look up and listen to the theme song of a new show.  He has even started to dance, in the way that babies do, bouncing up and down.  I LOVE THIS.

My mom happily obliged, and bought the boy some Raffi discs.  J and I purchased The Best of the Laurie Berkner Band as well as the Barenaked Ladies children's CD.  I've got the disc changer in the minivan loaded up, and when Gabe and I are rolling through town, you can be sure we're listening to some kid's tunes.
Seriously, who is this guy?

The only problem?  I HAVE THIS MUSIC STUCK CONSTANTLY IN MY HEAD.  There is a loop, over and over again.  I can't escape it.  And it's pushing me over the edge.  My quiet time is no longer quiet, as my mind is humming Baby Beluga.  HELP ME!

Fellow mommies, please tell me that this is only temporary, and that once we have listened to these CDs for awhile, I will have tuned them out and ignored their existence.  Please?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...