Friday, February 24, 2012

I Didn't Like It, But Now I Do

A few updates for you.

Remember awhile back, when I was so excited about getting side bangs?  And then I got them cut, and hated them?  Well, my need for a hair change was not sufficiently satisfied.  So tomorrow, I have an appointment for BANGS bangs.  The real deal.  None of this "side" malarkey.  Bangs a la Lea Michele, Rose Byrne, Anne Hathaway or Zoe Deschanel.
I've been tossing this idea around in my head for awhile, and then my friend Amanda convinced me that it's a good idea.  I can't wait.  Stay tuned for a reveal.

In other related news, remember when I couldn't quite get on board with TOMS?  Well, I'm finally on board.  I just ordered these, and am now anxiously awaiting their delivery.
I hope they do not disappoint.

And there is your senseless uber-girly news for the day.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...