Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things I Heart: Babble

It is quite possible that I am extremely behind the times, and all the cool moms already knew about this.  But yesterday I stumbled across a website that I just loved, so I thought I'd share.
Babble.com is a parenting website "for a new generation of parents."  It has all kinds of info on pregnancy, babies, and kids, recipes, family fun, and even some celebrity dish (anyone else craving to see a picture of Harper Seven?). 

Yesterday I read about the 50 Best iPhone Apps for Moms, 10 Ways to Eat Ramen for Dinner, and Tips for Taking Photos of Baby.  And then I read some more.

Seriously great stuff, and some very entertaining motherhood funnies, as well.  Enjoy, mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...