Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Day Challenge | Day 12: The Town Where I Live

I currently reside in the small town of Fuquay-Varina.  Or as I lovingly refer to it, The Quay.

The Quay still has some old time charm, which I love.  Our "downtown" consists of several small shops, a couple of restaurants, and an office here or there.

What I don't love is having to drive at least 20 minutes to get to any place else.  My doctor and dentist are in Cary, Target is in Apex, the movie theater is in Garner.  But this is the price I am willing to pay to stay in the Quay.  I like the small town feel, and I cannot tell a lie, I like the price of real estate!

We have a very happy little home here in Fuquay-Varina!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...