Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh, Happy Day

This week, I am tracked out.  That means no work for me!  Yippee!

This morning, I got up with the nugget and got to feed him his morning bottle- something that J usually does while I'm getting ready for work.  Then we got to play for a few hours before I put him down for his morning nap.  

Once he went to sleep, I vacuumed the living room and cleaned the kitchen, then made myself a bagel and enjoyed  a cup of coffee.

Later this afternoon, we're going to get the boy some shoes and pick up a few things at the grocery store, and spend some time playing outside on this gorgeous day.

This day is mundane, yes.  It is also my definition of bliss.  

I love being at home with my little guy.  What a wonderful week it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...