Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A New Addition

Not that I am wishing away time...I don't really want a minute with my boys to pass by too quickly!...but I am waiting for a very special new arrival, which should get here sometime around the beginning of November.

Well, obviously it's not another baby.



It's my new iPhone!

At first, I wasn't sure I wanted to spend any of my hard earned allowance to purchase a new phone.  After all, I really love my iPhone 3Gs, and it's still in great condition.  But it has been over two years since I bought it, making me eligible for an upgrade.  When I found out that the coolio new model could be mine for only $200, I really began to think long and hard about it.  Plus, I just LOVE having newer and cooler technology than J.  It just makes him crazy.  (And aren't I just the nicest wife?)

Then, J showed me this, and I was sold.



I mean, seriously...this is amazing stuff.  Siri is most definitely the most exciting feature on this phone.  I mean, I can talk to my phone, and she will talk back!  Also, she will do my bidding, and this makes me happy.

This is quite a departure for me.  Although I am quite sure that I sometimes talk to my current phone, she most definitely never talks back.  And she most certainly won't do stuff just because I tell her to.  LAME.

In any case, I will further review once she arrives, but in the meantime, I just wanted to share my excitement.  YIPPEE for the new iPhone!

P.S.- In case you are wondering, yes, I have predetermined that my new phone is a she, and I have named her Lola.  I realize that I could have potentially just stuck with Siri, but it reminds me too much of Suri, as in Cruise, which reminds me of Tom Cruise, which reminds me of crazy town.  And ick.  Now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...