Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Get The Kleenex

I am a crier.  Happy tears, sad tears, angry tears...almost every day sees at least one of these.  Sometimes I apologize to J for being such a crybaby.  Luckily, he says that my sensitivity is one of the things he loves about me.  (He may just be saying that so that I don't cry harder, but we'll never know!) 

When I was pregnant, this crying problem only got worse.  I might've literally cried at the drop of a hat.

During this time, nothing brought on the waterworks more than happy family visions.  I COULD. NOT. HANDLE. the commercials for Disney World.  You know, the ones with the home videos of parents surprising their kids with a Disney trip?

Yesterday, J emailed me this one.  Of course, he knew that it would make me cry.  Which it did.  But it is just so precious and sweet, I had to watch and share.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...