Friday, August 24, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 19

19 Weeks: Bring on the weird skin stuff. How bizarre is it that pregnancy causes such strange skin issues? I've noticed that some of my moles are looking darker- no big deal. But this week, I found a skin tag. Eewwww. I know these are harmless, but they just gross me out. I was lucky enough not to sprout any of these when I was pregnant with nugget, so I'm not sure what my best course of action is. Anyone have a great way to remove these at home? I suppose I should just be thankful that I haven't been plagued with the horrible acne that adorned my face during my last pregnancy.

In other news, baby is really kicking up a storm now. I've felt a couple of kicks from the outside- so exciting! Unfortunately, baby is stubborn, and seems to cease all movement as soon as J rests a hand on my belly. We're hopeful that in the next week, he'll be able to feel his first movement!

Best news? This was the first week in the past 15 weeks that I've been barf free!

Appointment Monday- fingers crossed that baby's legs aren't crossed. This mama is ready to know for sure wether we are having a boy baby or a girl baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...