Friday, August 17, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 18

18 Weeks: The big news?  I believe I am finally over the worst of it.  I'm down to only barfing once a week.  HUZZAH!

Although I am feeling much better, I still don't have much of an appetite.  (Except for those chips at lunch, that I still can't seem to put down.  BAD mama.)  I am still down 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I am a-okay with that.  I am secretly hoping that when I arrive at the hospital to deliver this peanut, I've only just made my way back to my original weight.  Can one be that lucky twice?  Fingers crossed!

Baby is moving around A LOT these days.  I can feel lots of kicks and rolls, which is wonderful.  I think I may have felt one kick from the outside, but only once.  I'm looking forward to when the kicks get a little stronger, so that J can feel, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...