Thursday, August 12, 2010

Would you?

According to a new poll published in this article, half of women would give up sex for the entire summer rather than gain 10 pounds.

Although this may or may not be surprising to you, I have to imagine that this one will come as a shocker: a quarter of men said the same thing!  This was a much higher percentage than I would have guessed!

Consider this, dear readers.  What would you give up this summer rather than gain a little weight?  The television?  Your iPhone? (Which apparently leads to having more sexual partners than ownership of other smart phones, but that's another story.)  Shopping?  Showering?  (I realize that this last one is weird, but 6% of those polled said they would do just that.)

I realize that I am not a good candidate to answer this question this particular summer.  One does not get pregnant in the hopes of keeping off the pounds.  But how about you?  What would you give up?

In my opinion, if you really want to avoid gaining those ten pounds...giving up cookies for the summer might be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...