Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Many Questions of Pregnancy

It's amazing the things you start to think about when you're having a baby.

Of course, there's the obvious:
"What should we name the baby?"
"How should we decorate the nursery?"
and "How do parents function without sleep?"

Then there's the more bizarre:
"When does that gross thing fall off the belly button?"
"Who knew there were so many choices in the world of breast pumps?"
and ""What the hell is a Boppy, and why do I need one?"

Then we get into the hot topics, which I never really thought about as being so smokin' hot before I got knocked up.  As a matter of fact, I never thought about them at all!  But now there are a few more questions J and I are asking ourselves:
"To cut or not to cut?  Circumcision is the question."
"Vaccines: good or evil?"

J sent me a link to this video today, which was funny, because I had just been reading a message board thread all about vaccinating, thinking about what my preference would be for Baby Anderson.  We are clearly parenting on the same page already!  I felt the need to share.



I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it better that Penn & Teller (especially Teller).  The only thing I can say about this video is the following: word.
 
Disclaimer: I love how this video makes light of a serious situation.  I know that this is a RAGING debate, and I DO NOT judge parents, whether they choose to vaccinate or not!  So please don't be offended, any non-vaccinating parents that may come across this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...