Friday, April 30, 2010

Feel Good Friday- San Diego!!

This week, airline tickets make me happy!

I booked flights this week for J and I to take a trip to celebrate our first anniversary (which I can't believe I'm already thinking about, by the way- we're already two-thirds of the way through our first year of wedded bliss!)

We'll be visiting San Diego, California, and then taking a quick jaunt to Mexico to visit Jason's dad and step-mom.


I am so excited to have a getaway with the hubby, and to visit the famed San Diego Zoo, and to stay in a hotel right on the beach, and to eat at spectacular restaurants, and to experience Pacific Time, and to hit up a spa, and...the list goes on and on!
Vacation makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...