Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mimi!!

Mimi is my aunt, but more importantly, my friend.  We always have so much fun together!  I'm pretty sure most of my readers know her...her visits are always highly anticipated by the NC crowd!  Mimi is tons of fun...we always laugh so much when she's around!

Some of my favorite Mimi moments:
  • Laughing at the grocery store about the "Boil Ease" cream- yikes!
  • Endless marathons of Sex and the City
  • Pizza and pickles for dinner
  • "I got DEET in my eye!"
  • Mimi's endless "almost there, but not quite right" statements
  • And SO many more!  I'm sure some of you, dear readers, have some great Mimi moments, as well!
I could go on and on with this list.  Every visit we have creates some wonderful new memories!

So happy birthday, Mimi!  I hope this new year brings nothing but happiness your way!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...