The top five things that made me happy this week:
- Taco Night. I love tacos! I love how quick they are to make. I love the assembly line that J and I form in the kitchen. I love sitting on the couch and watching TV while we eat them, trying not to spill their contents all over the living room. I just love tacos!
- Pictures. New pictures of our Goddaughter were posted on Facebook this week. They are beyond cute. J and I looked at them together and marveled at all of her cuteness. Makes me smile just thinking about her!
- Fruit on the Bottom. I have re-discovered this amazing yogurt, and it has made me happy to have one for breakfast each morning this week!
- Kindergarteners. I showed them how to write their names in cursive (which is utterly amazing to them, by the way.) One of them tried it himself- a squiqqly line- and told me that this is how they write his name in England.
- The new blog! It's sunny and pretty, and now fully functioning again! I love the look of it. Plus J said I no longer look like a beginner. Me likey.