Thursday, January 26, 2012

Randoms

This morning, not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR sweet kindergarten girls told me as they passed me in the hall this morning that they really liked the dress I was wearing.  From now on, I shall wear it every day.  Okay, not every day, but still, what a way to start the day!
********************
Remember back when I wrote this post about birds?  Well, this morning, as I was driving to work, I had another quail sighting.  This time, there were probably fifteen or twenty of them!  And I spotted them in the same yard as the last time!  Are they pets, perhaps?  Does one keep yard quails like they do yard chickens?  Or are quail simply drawn to this particular lawn for some reason?  What does a quail eat?  Maybe it's found in abundance on this particular property?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

********************
I actually did an Internet search for a house cleaning checklist today.  I just feel like there are things that I am missing when I clean the house.  Lately I've been thinking about odd jobs that I need to do, like cleaning the vents that cover the air filters, scrubbing the grout in the kitchen, and removing excess lint from the surfaces in the laundry room.  What is wrong with me?  I am actually trying to find more things to clean.  (And J is cringing right now as he reads this...)

There is your dose of randomness for the day.  AND, I almost typed Happy Friday.  Joke's on me...it's only Thursday.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...