Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I love the change of seasons.  Every fall, I get so excited to pull out my jeans, sweaters, and boots.  But the time has arrived when I am ready to PACK 'EM UP.  I am now excited for sundresses and flip-flops.

Today will mark the first 80 degree day of the year, and I am oh-so-ready for Spring.  I smelled freshly cut grass on my way home from work today...SPRING!  My bulbs are beginning to bloom...SPRING!  Windows are open...SPRING!

I also have a desire for some crazy Spring cleaning, like organizing the garage and scrubbing the grout in the kitchen.  But as my husband will tell you, I'm sometimes crazy like that.

I am sad to see the potential return of winter early next week, but these warmer days are becoming more and more frequent these last couple of weeks.

Fingers crossed that any day now, Spring will be here to stay.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...