Monday, March 5, 2012

A Trick of the Eye

Every time I glance at my inbox today, I see this:

Your Amazon.com order of "Member's Mark - Children's..." has shipped!


I keep thinking that it says my order of Maker's Mark has shipped (as I apparently block out the part that says Children's...because clearly there is no children's version of Maker's Mark).  And then I think to myself, "Self, when did you order liquor on Amazon?  You don't even drink Maker's Mark!"

And then I realize that it says "Member's Mark," and that it is actually allergy medication for the nugget.

But then I back up, and realize that it would be pure awesomeness if I could order liquor from Amazon...because I totally would.

That is all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...