Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Product Review: Mascara

Is there any woman out there who is not constantly searching for the very perfect mascara?  I think not.

I suffer from scrawny lashes.  Which is extra unfair, since I live in a house with two very long lashed boys.  Waaahhhh.  But I have high hopes that someday I will find that magic potion that will make my lashes look better than my husband's. 

I will not claim that this is the perfect mascara, but after wearing it for a few days now, I will say that I am pleased:
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes.

This stuff claims to have fibers that grab onto your existing lash, and extend outward from there.  I've gotta say, this might actually be happening.  My lashes are LONG (or, at least, long for me).  I haven't had any issue with clumping, and haven't ended my days with unfortunate raccoon eyes.

So far, so good.

This one may be worth a try, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...