Monday, July 19, 2010

New Feature: From the Peanut Gallery


Since discovering that we have our own little "peanut" on the way, I've been blogging- but not publishing- weekly pregnancy updates.  This is yet another way for me to keep far away friends and family and other interested parties up-to-date on all that is happening with me and baby during this wild ride known as pregnancy.  Plus, I am sure I will love looking back on all of this someday!  (You know, when I'm feeling sorry for myself someday and I need to remember that it could be worse...worse like morning sickness.)

I won't bombard you with all of the backlogged entries at one time, but over the next week or two I'll try and get caught up!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...