Monday, July 26, 2010

From the Peanut Gallery- Seven Weeks: The Blueberry



Wow!  A blueberry!  That's like so big you can see it and everything!  And look!  The whole quarter fits in he picture this week!

Q: So, what's new?
A: Throwing up.  That's new.  Favorite pregnancy moment of the week?  I get home from work, not feeling hungry at all, because I feel so sick, but knowing that I MUST eat something, because I feel so sick.  I open the pantry, and the mere sight of the food contained within sends me booking it to the sink.  Good times!
**Yes, I know, I asked for this...what was I thinking?

Q: Whatcha' eatin'?
A: Randomness.  I left the store yesterday with Life and Rice Krispies cereal, Spaghetti-O's, vegetable soup, strawberries, bananas, and Eggo's.  These are all things that have sounded good to me at some moment or another over the past week.  But really, still not loving food so much.

Q: And the peanut?
A: Baby had a growth spurt this week!  She doubled in size!  Again, amazing what this little peanut is doing right now.  Big development?  Little webbed hands and feet emerged from her little arm and leg buds.  And a bunch of internal organs, like the liver, pancreas, and intestines, are all formed and working away!

Yep, I've officially run out of energy to continue typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...