Saturday, March 27, 2010

What do you think?



What do you think is going through OMG Cat's mind?  Clearly she's seen something quite shocking.  Jaw-dropping, one might say.  I've come up with a few ideas of what she might be thinking...
  • OMG!  There goes my kitty boyfriend walking down the street with that milkaholic Lindsey!
  • OMG!  The dog is actually eating out of my litter box!  Gross.
  • OMG!  You bought that pick camouflage jacket, and you expect me to wear it? 
Jason had an idea, as well...
  • OMG!  A midget clown washing the dishes!
What do you think?


    2 comments:

    1. Kitty just looked at the scale after the Christmas holiday.

      Kitty was trying to go to the ATM and realized that she has Jason's ATM card!

      Horner

      ReplyDelete
    2. OMG- are you STILL on facebook?? I know this because that's the look I get from Trey each night!
      Sarah W.

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...