Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy day, my love!

 There are many reasons why I love J:
  • He is unabashedly nerdy, with his video games, computers, and Dungeons and Dragons.
  • Even though he keeps me on an allowance, he is generous on the inside.
  • He dreams about being a father (mostly so he can have kids to play video games with).
  • He puts up with my whining, and doesn't mind that I'm high maintenance.
  • Even though his jokes are terrible, he makes me laugh.
  • I may always be right, but he challenges me.
  • He has dreamy green eyes with the longest lashes you'll ever see.
  • Even though I turned 30 before him, he'll still maintain that I'm 29.
Happy Birthday, Jason.  I hope that 30 is your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...