Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bracketology.



March Madness is officially here!  Have you filled out your bracket?  If you haven’t, you may be out of time.  Tournament play begins today with the Florida/BYU match-up at 12:20.  So HURRY!

If you’re not so sports savvy, but would like to appear as though you can take part in the conversations that will abound these next few weeks, check out this article that I found.  The thought of some of my not-so-sporty friends throwing around terms like “buzzer beater” and “ball movement” make me giggle. 

Oh, yeah.  And GO ‘CUSE!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like I might be the first person to comment on your blog!

    So, why didn't you give The Ohio State University a shout out for good luck in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neil! Thanks for commenting on my post!!

    You know, I've always been a divided sports fan, since I lived in Syracuse as a kid and moved to Ohio later. Football season, I'm all about the Buckeyes. Basketball season, I love my Orangemen! Plus, I tend to forget about Ohio State at basketball time, because until three years ago, their basketball program was crap. I believe that last time they won a basketball title was in the early 60's!

    But you're right, I should have given them some love! They'll most likely do well this year (but I still don't want them to beat Syracuse)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...