Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well hello, there...

...and welcome to my blog! I thought I might give this a try. I figured it was a little more fun than keeping a journal, and a good way for the far away friends and family to keep track of what's happening in my life. Plus- for those of you who haven't heard, I married a nerd six months ago. Prior to that time, I'm quite sure creating a blog would have been WAY off of my radar. But J has opened my eyes to the geekier side of life!

My goal is to appear clever and witty in my everyday observations; after all, aren't those the hallmarks of a great blog? I'll try not to bore my readers with the mundane...this isn't Facebook, and I know you don't need to hear that I'm currently painting my nails while catching up on my DVR.

So here goes! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...