Friday, September 7, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 21

Wow, is this harder on the body the second time around.

This is the part of pregnancy where not much is supposed to happen.  The nausea is supposed to be gone, the energy is supposed to be back, and the aches and pains are not meant to have started yet.  Basically, the second trimester is when we bide our time and enjoy being pregnant.

Not sure if it's because it just hasn't been that long since I was last pregnant, or if it's because the body just remembers.  But either way, the aches and pains are present.  Or maybe it's because I find myself literally running after a toddler on a daily basis.  And lifting the 27-pounder frequently.  All the while carrying a pomegranate and all kinds of extra fluid in my abdomen?  

Other than the achiness in the back and hips, I really can't complain too much.  I'll just keep biding my time, waiting on the little lady's arrival!  Seriously, starting to get so excited about having a little girl.  The cuteness- I can't wait for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...