Friday, September 28, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 24

Geeze, I feel like I'm writing these weekly posts every other day.  Has an entire week really passed since my last update?  Time. Is. Flying.
So, I found ANOTHER skin tag this week.  It's sad when something on my own body gives my the heebie jeebies, but such is life.  With Gabe, I had pimples.  Lots of them.  My poor face looked like a pubescent teenager's.  I hated it.  But I might prefer the pimples over the skin tags.

At my monthly appointment this week, I was shocked to see the doctor get out the tape measure.  This is the first time this pregnancy that they've measured my fundal height.  I guess I wasn't expecting that so soon!  Although, in reality, it's not soon at all.  Again with the flying time.  Anywho, my uterus is already two weeks ahead of schedule.  If you remember with the nugget, this was the case with just about every measurement.  It scored me a late ultrasound, just to make sure that everything was okay, there wasn't too much fluid, and my baby wasn't a giant.  According to the tech at that ultrasound, we were having a little baby.

Folks, last time I checked, 8 pounds 6 ounces does NOT a little baby make.

In any case, we'll see what happens at the next few appointments.  Maybe I'll get one more ultrasound after all...

Everything else at the appointment was great.  I've come up another pound (according to my home scale, holding steady in the -5 or -6 lb range), blood pressure is great, little lady's heart rate perfect in the 130's.  Next appointment, I get to drink the dreaded Glucola for my gestational diabetes screening.  Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...