Friday, September 21, 2012

Bump Watch: Week 23

Time is passing at an alarming rate, and I seem to be forgetting how far along I am. Now if that's not a sure fire sign of a second pregnancy, I don't know what is.

Oh, that, and also the fact that this is the first belly shot we've taken, and its an iPhone self-portrait. Belly is definitely there now- no denying it.  I'm still down five pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight, however.  Seriously, guys, I'm the only person I know whose weight loss plan is to get pregnant.  Definitely NOT complaining about this, though.  I like knowing that I'm just all baby.  
It's been a week of highs and lows. The high? I've felt GREAT. No nausea whatsoever. I've had some energy.  The nugget and I have been keeping busy, and it's been wonderful.  The low? Sleep has eluded me many nights. I seem to be having trouble getting comfortable. Hmm...wonder why that is? (Hint: see picture above).

Movement has also been CUH-RAZY. I think this must be the period of the hardest kicks. She's small enough in there that she has room to really pull back before she lets into me. But she's big enough that her movements really pack a wallop.  Ouch.

Only 17 more weeks to go.  We're in the teens???  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...