Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random Thoughts

~I love the flavor of strawberry banana yogurt, but I dislike the pieces of strawberry found within.  I like strawberries to be firm when I bite into them, but the berries in yogurt are always mushy.  This displeases me.  Can't someone make a smooth strawberry banana yogurt?  Please?

~Tomorrow is School Spirit Day.  Students are supposed to dress like the 70's.  Um...I'm pretty sure that this age group has absolutely no clue what a hippie is.

~Only 25 more days of school!

~It is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-upper 80's this weekend.  I am so looking forward to visiting the pool with my little family.  I am SO NOT looking forward to wearing a bathing suit in public.  Ick.  Are there women out there who actually enjoy wearing a bathing suit in front of others?  I'm not sure they exist.

~The other day, a student asked me if squirrels laid eggs in their nests.  I told him that squirrels do not lay eggs.  He then asked me if squirrels just pooped their babies out.  I giggled and said kinda.  I'll leave that full convo for his parents.

P.S.- I am testing in the silent room again this week.  So these are the thoughts that run through my head during the silence.  Aren't you glad I shared?  Happy day-before-the-day-before-the-weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...