Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebrity Ick

Celebrity Ick Number One:
Tori Spelling is pregnant again.  This will be baby number four for her and hubby Dean McDermott.  The fourth baby is not my problem here...having four kids is great, and I may just catch up to them someday.  The ick factor here comes into play with the timing.  Tori's youngest, Hattie, was only one month old when Tori found out she was expecting again!  Apparently, she didn't want to neglect her hubby, so she gave into sex before the recommended six week wait after giving birth.  My lady parts hurt just thinking about this.  Also, Tori bought into the myth that you can't get pregnant while breastfeeding.  Idiot.

Celebrity Ick Number Two:
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged.  WHO CARES?  They've been together for many years and have a whole gaggle of children together.  I get their commitment.  And also, I'm tired of any and all hype surrounding Brangelina.  I don't know why, but they just bug me.  Even though they are both smokin' hot.  I'm bothered.  And another thing?  I find the ring to be U.G.L.Y.  Are you all as shocked as I am about that?  The diamond is the size of my fist.

Icky.  That is all.

1 comment:

  1. She's pregnant again!!!! I thought she was still preggers with the 3rd one. GROSS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...