Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My kind of headline.

I believe I have mentioned my affection for The Golden Girls a time or two before.  I love them.  That show will never get old to me.  I will watch the reruns again and again and again until the day I die.  As it stands right now, I already have an absolutely disturbing level of knowledge about each and every episode.

So you can imagine my delight at the recent resurgence in popularity of the dear, dear Betty White.

Remember when Saturday Night Live used to be funny?  Yeah, not so much anymore.  I used to watch religiously, but haven't tuned in in years.  You can bet I'll be watching this upcoming Saturday as my beloved Betty White hosts.

As the media is all abuzz awaiting this epic event, there have been a decent number of articles written recently about the divine Ms. White.

Read one particularly wonderful article here, entitled "Why Betty White is so awesome."

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...