Monday, December 12, 2011

Recent Pinterest Finds

Awhile back, I wrote about how I was in need of a Pintervention (Tee hee! I still find my word play funny, even though I'm sure most of you do not.)

I took some time away from Pinterest, but recently, its popularity seems to be exploding. I have new followers, and I am newly following many more. 'Tis true that I can get carried away sometimes, pinning and pinning and pinning.

Here are some recent finds.


Must make these sometime. Don't they look delish?


Source: bing.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

A craft with the nugget! Adorable.


Michael Kors iPhone clutch! BRILLIANT. I definitely need this.


In my attempt to get great shots of the boy, I shall try this once it warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...