Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inappropriate Things Kids Say, Vol. 5

I wish I knew what happened in my classroom this morning. 

Five kindergarteners are sitting around a table, reading a book.  No one is even moving, save for the constant wiggles of a five year old bum in its chair.  Suddenly, one little boy shouts out "Ow!  My nipple!"  My head whipped around as I asked "WHAT did you say?"  I was sure I must have misheard him.

And then, before I knew it, all of the children are repeating, over and over again and for no apparent reason, "nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple."

I never did receive any kind of explanation, and apparently the young man's nipple stopped bothering him as he skipped down the hall back to his classroom.

Oy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...