Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Reason I Know I'm Getting Old

Oh, chin hair.  How could I have forgotten you? 
You used to be just one stray, lone hair.  But now you've multiplied, and have four or five friends that show up on occasion.  I sometimes find myself rubbing my chin in search of those that need to be plucked, just like the Nana used to do.  I always found it oh-so-charming when she did it...why should I be any different?  And when I DO find one, I become so fixated on it that you needn't bother trying to carry on a conversation with me, because guess what?  I'm not listening.   

I do believe that I am in need of some sort of oldster-appropriate laser and/or wax hair removal procedure to save me from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...